Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The joys of working separate shifts and getting a house ready to sell

We've decided to take up the linoleum and put down the same color laminate from the living room and hallway in the kitchen/dining room. I walk in there this morning and find Jimmy had ripped up the current linoleum, then I find this note:

Hey baby!!
When I got ready to start putting the laminate, I realized what a fool I would be to cover up such a beautiful pattern. I'll be taking the flooring (back) first thing today. Don't you fret your pretty face area, I'll be sure to get all our moneys back. I maybe jumping ahead of myself here, but I'm thinking the vintage look should bring us enough equity to afford a Cherokee, Chevelle, and many inflight sick bags to keep us comfy until we can escape the horror of cooking and eating over vomit-colored vinyl.
Anywho! Love you Baby!



No comments:

Post a Comment